So here's the deal "readers" (i.e. Kristen). My bad. Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. I know...I am super unreliable when it comes to doing personal blogging stuff. Here's my list of excuses. Many are real. Many are fake. Guess the right ones and you win a cake.
1. my life is pretty boring, and nobody wants to hear about it
2. my life is actually not at all boring, and I'm so busy living a cool life that I forget to tell people about it
3. I've been super busy
4. I have a real like "hey I'm a professional artist" website now...so sometimes blogging seems moot
5. I've stopped listening to audiobooks because they were lulling me to sleep in transit during my super cool life...so I didn't have anymore audiobook adventures
6. When blogging...sometimes I found a million friends (obviously not entirely true) that had blogs and I felt like a bum if I didn't read everyone else's too
7. My Jedi training has been super intense
Okay, done with excuses now for clarifications.
1/2. Now...the first two, could actually both be true, depending on who you're talking to. And like...you could be talking to me...just on different days...or moments. Seriously. My life is weird.
3. I HAVE been super busy. Not a lie.
4. "hey I'm a professional artist" website <-- Check it out, yo!
5. Audiobooks. True. I was listening to Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and nearly snoozed right off of the road..
6. Other people's blogs. True. I feel like if I'm acting like other people should care about my life then I should show that I care about other peoples' lives too. And I DO care. But sometimes I don't seem to have the time to show it by reading blog posts. If Emily Post knew about blogging etiquette...she'd probably tell me that I'm an unfortunate miscreant with no prospects for marriage.
7. Lastly, false. I finished my Jedi training like...years ago.
Anyway, I'm trying my hand at this again. Why? I'll tell you why. Alaina's Blog. The end.
So...yes, I guess I have like 7 months to catch you multitude of readers up on...but I'm going to wrap this up. I'm either going to go read my book or watch Thor. Yes, I've been told is pretty awful. No, I don't care. I like to decide these things for myself. And I want to go watch something else because my brother is enforcing the "Tuesday is Deadliest Catch Day Rule." I don't mind watching the show. I actually like it. But I'm not in the mood for it right now. So I'm going to do the "mature" thing and pick up my ball and go home. Haha.
But it's also almost 9pm. And tomorrow morning is my third day teaching theatre to 7-11 year old kids. It's awesome. I love it. Yet it does take energy. I may just read my book and turn in early.
Oh the endless possibilities.
Night all, stay classy.
12 June 2012
13 December 2011
24 October 2011
03 October 2011
Follow your dreams.
That's why they have been given to you.
Let no one tell you
that your quest is selfish.
Don't bring others down...
...but don't hesitate to lift yourself up.
To raise your head and look toward the sky.
You are not stuck in your past.
You are free in your present.
Move on to your future.
Bring your lessons from the past.
Bring your dreams from the now.
You can do this.
Whatever it is.
That's why you are here.