Pages

03 September 2010

There's Nothing We Can't Face...Except for Bunnies

So I hate being sick.  Like, I'm used to being sick, like normal-sick for me...but when I get a cold or something, I just do not handle it well.  Knocks me flat for a while.  Anyway, I wasn't writing a blog about that.  But it's kind of about that.  I was just wanting to post this picture that shows my day in a picture.  The CD pictured showed up magically in my mailbox today from my mother.  Put a welcome smile on my runny/stuffy (how does that happen at the same time?!) nosed, lung-hacking-up face.


P.S.  Sister...the title was for you.  I don't think that anyone else who reads my blog will get it.  But I don't care. :)

1 comment:

  1. Bunnies. Bunnies. It must be Bunnies!!!!
    Or maybe midgets.

    ReplyDelete