Pages

27 February 2010

Oh Hey...My Little Brother's an Artist Too

Hey Readers!

I don't know if you're really there, but I'm just going to pretend that you are.  Why not, right?

Anyway, I've been trying to recover from a little illness recently.  During that time, along with trying to stay caught up with life, I've been trying to get some things done on the computer that I've been meaning to do.  One of which was putting up a video of my little brother throwing a pot in his studio.  We threw the video together for a party we were going to over winter break and he had asked me to put it up on Facebook.  I finally did so today, and decided why not put it into a little blog post as well?

So without further ado...here's my brother throwing a vase.



Until next time, folks...look someone in the eye and smile at them.  It may take them off guard...but that's not always a bad thing.

Peace,
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment