Pages

24 February 2010

Stick Figures

"I think that, on average, I change what it is that I want to do with my life at least four times a day."

The above was said by myself.  Yes, that's right, I just quoted myself.  I never actually even said that.  I just said it in my brain.  Or thought it in my brain, I suppose that that's the correct way of putting it.  Regardless...I just put it in quotes because it made me feel of import and I'm all about self-empowerment these days.  Also...the four part is factually incorrect...I just like the number four.

Today, I've decided that I would like to express myself through stick figures.  Drawing them, however, is not my forté...oddly enough, more realistic sketching is easier for me.  (Must be those thousands of dollars that have been invested in theatre design courses.)

Anyway...here's my computer-made stick figure expression for today.  Please don't hope for more.  I'll probably want to do something else with my life come tomorrow...or maybe even later today.


Have an awesome day, everyone.  Peace.

1 comment: