Pages

10 January 2011

Gross...Just Gross

On a note very different from my post earlier today...a commercial that I just saw has all but forced me to create the second post in the growing (it has doubled, just today) category of posts entitled The Critical Corner.  To see this category's first post, click here.

Anyway...I really have nothing clever or funny to say about this.  It's just disgusting.  I don't think it's funny.  You may think it's funny...and if you do...that's fine...but the fact is this...in my world...frequently referred to by myself as "reality," this is not funny at all.  It's stupid...gross...and a poor excuse for an advertisement.  Gross, gross, gross.  (Note...there are three "grosses"...not four...because this does not deserve four.)



So there you are folks...

I just...there are really no words.

Stay classy...or at least classier than these guys.

Peace,
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment