Pages

23 January 2011

Thrilled Squared

I love the arts.
If you know me, you know this.
If you've ever read this blog, you probably know this too.
My life, my love, my hope, and my dreams are in the Lord.
I have been blessed with the opportunity to express my life, my love, my hopes, and my dreams through the arts.

When I was a kid, it was music.  There was a little fork in the road (but I've recently decided to strive towards blowing that fork into smithereens and getting back into music) and I've found myself in theatre, and am very happy here as well.

One thing that thrills me is to see amazing art, of all kinds, that pushes the boundaries.  Art that takes something that we know already and simultaneously respects and transforms the original.

Music thrills me.
Drama thrills me.  (Not social drama.  Can't stand that.)

This video was both of these thrills in one.  I feel it would be terribly inappropriate, after being so taken by this video, to not share it with all of you.  Please enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, sister. I'm a big fan for 2 reasons: it is probably my favorite MJ song and I love that instrument. I find it sexy.

    ReplyDelete