Pages

29 March 2010

150.8

Random 150.8 fact:  National Route 247, in Japan, is 150.8 km long.

So as of Friday evening at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life my weight is now 150.8 lbs!  .3 more pounds and I will be at the mile marker of having lost 5 lbs!  This is very exciting to me.  However...at the moment, I am very tired, and I have two rehearsals today, one of which starts in 30 minutes or so, so I'm going to take a quick cat nap.

If you do nothing else today, believe in yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You will hit that milestone in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beautiful! HaHa...in a weird way...I find myself looking forward to Saturdays more now...in order to see how my weight is doing...but also enjoying the weeks more in order to try and be as healthy as I can every day. As my friend Perry told me the other day, lol, I'm "adorkable."

    ReplyDelete