Pages

02 April 2010

152.8

Random 152.8 Fact:  152.8 square km of Glen Arbor Township, MI, is water.

It seems that this week I have gained 2 lbs back.  Not ideal, not at all, but I realize that things like this happen, and for a myriad of reasons.  I have a sneaking suspicion that some of it may have to do with my lack of time spent at the gym.  Instead of going to the gym this week I've been trekking around outside and, while it has been testing my endurance, I've not been breaking a sweat the same way that I do in the gym.

So...back to the gym this week (it's getting too hot for me to be exercising outside now anyway, with my disease) and I shall continue to keep track of what I'm eating and drinking.

A battle lost?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  War lost?  Not even close.

1 comment:

  1. Weight can fluctuate based on a lot of factors. I am glad you are not losing heart, darling! You will rock this mission!

    ReplyDelete