Pages

14 April 2010

New Hobby

There's no time like the present, yes?  For what?  This time, trying out a new hobby.  It occurred to me today, as I went to www.wheresgeorge.com  to track a dollar bill, that I haven't a hobby.  A person needs a hobby, right?

I guess maybe theatre used to be my hobby...but that's kind of my job now.  And I used to look for "Indian Beads" in the pea gravel on the play ground as a hobby...but it's been a while.

When I was looking around the website it seemed like a pretty cool idea.  It's not life altering like a space-traveling hobby but it's not "watching beige paint dry" either (little GLEE reference there).

So anyway, I have ordered my own stamp and ink pad so that I can bring the joy of tracking United States currency into my life and into the lives of the people at Marsh Supermarkets (where I support my yogurt habit that is bordering on Burn Notice proportions).

As always, I've got a lot to say, but I feel like this has been enough thrilling information for one day.  To overwhelm any of you would devastate me.  You see...I care for you?  Isn't that great?

Actually I'm just exhausted (but yes I do care for you...it was just the overwhelming/thrilling stuff that was lies).

Peace and Love,
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment