Pages

04 April 2010

149.8 a.k.a. Mile Marker #1 Reached!

Random 149.8 Fact:  In Bohemia, NY, according to the 2000 Census, there were 149.8 housing units per square kilometer.

So yes...first announcement.  I now weigh 149.8 lbs (if you didn't catch that already).  Here's the deal...I'm thinking that there was something fishy with my weigh-in on Friday because...well...just because.  I mean if you look at the numbers, it just makes sense...that it was a fluke, I mean.  But whatever.  I'm going to leave it up anyway.  Why?  Well, because I can!

So, second announcement.  I have gotten under the 150 mark!  For my extremely learned readers, this may be obvious and as such, an unnecessary announcement.  Luckily for you all, I'm just a caring individual...willing to go that extra mile to make sure you know that I've accomplished something.


Speaking of going that extra mile...I walked over a mile yesterday, watching Dogs 101 on Animal Planet.  Did you know that the Pomeranian actually comes from sledding dogs?  I didn't, but now I do...as do you now (if you'd not known it before).  Isn't learning fun?! They were just bred down to be smaller...they're "travel size for your convenience" (Mushu...definite favorite)!  And yes...you've got me right...I was on the treadmill on a holiday weekend.  If you must, you may bask in my greatness...just don't feel obligated.

Back to business.  Announcement number three, so inanely let out of the bag by this post's title, is that I have reached my first mile marker that I mentioned in an earlier post so I have now gone and edited that earlier post...crossing out that mile marker (and the beginning) like so.  What an exciting moment in history.

So that's all I've got to say.  I hope that all of the Easter-celebrators (if you will) had a blessed and lovely Easter, I know I did, and I hope that all of the non-Easter-celebrators (if you will) had a blessed and lovely day and celebrated the miracle and wonder that is you and your unique existence.

Peace, Love, and Pomeranians,
LT

1 comment: